Monday 21 October 2013

Next Craft Fair

Our next craft fair is on Saturday 26 October at the Village Hall in Bromley Cross, Bolton. We've been full for a while now and have some new crafters with us which is great. Can smell those bacon butties now coming from the cafe lol.

The last 12 months have been up and down in the crafting world and I have come to a decision. There are far too many people making cards out there and it's so difficult trying to sell them sometimes because no matter how different and beautiful these cards are, they're still a card. I have the same problem with crafters wanting stalls for my craft fair....I have over 70 on my waiting list JUST wanting to sell cards.

So the decision is...............

I'm selling off all my JewELLs Cards at £3.50 each which only just covers the cost of making them but if I can do that, then I can put that money towards my other crafting....my poems (all written by me), hand finished and framed. I'm also selling framed pictures which I've also made so will have to get the camera out and put some pictures on here for you to have a look at.

Will be updating my website shortly with all the new prices and stock...

Exciting times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment