Friday 1 June 2012

Well, quick update to get you up to speed.....
I have a stall at Holland Nurseries in Bromley Cross, Bolton (Garden Centre not Children's lol) on the first Saturday of the month, One at Smithills School, Bolton on the second Saturday of the month and I've just organised a Craft Fair in Bromley Cross at the Village Hall. Our first one is on 30 June and will be held on the last day of the month...phew!!


There are some lovely people at these craft fairs - some are related to me by marraige....Mel & Dimitri Gatis who have the Greek stall and usually provide me with my lunch of souvlaki and salad - yum! Although, they sold out last month so I had to starve lol!


Anyways, have a look at my cards and tell me what you think...perhaps ideas for other occasions maybe?????


Will update again soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment