Monday 30 July 2012

Evrika!

What a great day on Saturday! After a slowish start we got just under 200 people through the door (thanks to Michael from Wallwork Soaps and his clicker!)


For those of you who are asking what the heck does Evrika mean - I shall tell you........It is the Greek word for 'I've found it' which was said by Archimedes. It has been mistranslated into English (Eureka) because the letter 'u' in Greek is pronounced vee hence Evrika. Here endeth the lesson lol


Anyways, considering the weather, had a good turnout although it was up and down all day but I think us crafters are used to that!


Most people I think were happy although I can't please all of the people all of the time! Monika sold quite a few paintings which was great for her - so pleased because she's just starting to do this and needs a few good months to boost her confidence (as we all do).


We've been asked to get things ready for Christmas soon (OMG) as I'm told people will be buying around September time - doesn't time fly when you're having fun!


We've also been asked to have the craft fair on the same day as the Church Christmas Tree Festival which should be a great day so I'll let you know if this is the last Saturday of November or not so watch this space!


Be back to update again soon cos I have another craft Fair on Saturday - woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment