Tuesday 29 January 2013

In Preparation for the Bridal Fair

I've been busy busy getting ready for the Celebration Village Bridal Fair at the end of February. Making JewELLs Cards and Gift Bags in readiness and I've also been writing verses, decorating and framing them. They look great if I say so myself!

I've also had some lovely pendants delivered recently and so have been busy putting together some lovely necklaces. The new ones consist of little dogs with diamantes (they look a little like scottie dogs), beautiful flower pendants in all colours, diamante diamond shapes, enamel leaves, pretty pink leaves etc. I also found a breast awareness pendant which is lovely!

I've been looking for some pendants I made along time ago which are glass heart shaped pendants with a flower inside - absolutely beautiful! I've just managed to find some again and they look great in their own little box. Not bad value - pendant and silver plated 18" chain in a lovely box all for the grand sum of £4.50.

I'm also just starting to make some place names for a wedding that's going to be in Greece - Crete no less.

Will update again and get some more pictures for you
x

No comments:

Post a Comment