Tuesday 14 May 2013

Framed Poems a hit!

Well, that craft fair was an experience!

After one of the women from the shop nearby didn't like the way I'd placed my table (even though everyone previously placed theirs in exactly the same position!!!), and re-positioning it several times, I finally set up but not ideally I have to say as I have too much stuff!!!!!!

It was my framed poems that people wanted and not much else - interesting!!!!!

I also picked up another commission to complete so looking good. AND, I managed to write another poem ready for printing and decorating so not a bad day really

We have a weekend off this week as we are visiting friends in Northampton but back to a busy weekend again 25/26 may when it will be my craft fair in Bromley Cross and also the craft fair at the Last Drop Village

Will put some info on about my framed poems soon.....

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment